Buy My New Book, Please!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tim Burton's New Book


Wow. This is just amazing. I have been a fan of Mr. Burton since I was a wee little lad, and let me tell you, this man is amazing. The creative passion he puts into his illustrations and films is just so delightful. My favorite movie of his growing up had to be Beetlejuice. going to preschool I would bring this movie in, and it would scare the other kids half to death. But me (the same age as most of them) loved it. Another favorite is, well, Mr. Burton is such a creative genius that I believe it would be putting him down to say that all of his films are not my favorite. He has such a unique vision when it comes to everything. To say the least, he is a talented person that knows what he is doing. He has also fought to have his "regulars" cast into roles, which benefits him greatly. As he knows the people, and knows how to work with them, meaning the sequels to any of his movies won't suck! At first i had always watched his movies in amazement, and never knew who he even was. Than when I got into high school, the name Tim Burton started to come up, mainly around my friends who happen to be mostly girls. then I put two and two together, and then... BAM! The connection was made. He is such a master at his skill, and I must say, it is such a great pleasure seeing his artwork. Which is why I am pleased to make this honorary post, displaying his new book; THE ART OF TIM BURTON. It is going to be such an awesome book. Over 400 pages, with 1000 illustrations, commentary from the people he's worked with, and who knows what else. I gauruntee this will be a book to look forward to!

-DMK

No comments: