Buy My New Book, Please!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

"The Dreamer"

                                                       "The Dreamer"
                                                         11"x15"
                                                         Watercolors and Colored Pencils
                                                          October 2011


    Did this illustration a few weeks ago as just a fun project. I thought the concept was really cool, so I decided to paint it to see how it would turn out. It honestly turned out better than I thought it would. Done with the usual couple of layers of watercolors and then define the tones, shadows, and etc. with colored pencils. Just getting over a cold I caught last week, so I should be back up and drawing in no time.

- Danny








No comments: